Why You Need a UL Listed Security Company
- Many local Twin Cities Fire Marshals request that all systems in their municipality be installed and certificated by a UL listed company.
- Many insurance companies offer discounts to commercial businesses for installation of a UL Certificated system.
Wellington Security Systems is a UL Listed Fire Company. Wellington Security Systems is listed by UL as a local-service fire alarm company. This entitles Wellington to issue UL certificates for fire alarm systems, certifying that the installation was done to National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) standards. In addition, the Central Station service certificate certifies that the fire alarm system is under contract for monitoring, testing, and inspection by a central monitoring station that also meets UL’s standards for Central Station Service.
Additional Wellington Certifications
- NICET (National Institute for Certification of Engineering Technologies)
- ASIS (American Society of Industrial Security)
- Member in good standing of MNESTA (Minnesota Electronic Security and Technology Association)