Installation / Service Tech Job Opening
Installation / Service Tech Opening at Wellington Security Systems
• Install, troubleshoot and service integrated security systems including Burglary, Access Control, Fire Control, and CCTV products.
• Communicate and report to the Customer Support Manager on job status and development.
• Must maintain professional ethics, appearance and demeanor while interacting with customers.
Work Experience Requirements (minimum, preferred):
• Required skills would be exceptional customer service, end-user training skills.
• Ability to prioritize multiple short-term requests with long-term projects and complete task in the specified timeframe.
• Must be able to work independently to resolve problems with little direct supervision.
• Ability to troubleshoot and repair.
• Ability to read and understand prints and diagrams.
Required Skill Sets:
• Able to work independently and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment.
• Able to communicate technical details in terms that an end-user can understand and translate into action.
• Possess a clean driving record and a valid driver’s license.
Desired skill Sets:
• Experience directly related to installation and servicing, Access Control, Fire Control and CCTV system.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and manage time.
• Possess good communication skills; oral written.
• Substantial experience dealing with customers and construction trades.
• MN Power LTD Technician License.
• Associates or Technical degree or a minimum of 2 years of experience in low voltage installation and service.
• A related technical degree is strongly preferred.
Qualified candidates please email resume to: email@example.com